Objet Connex 350
Multi-Material 3D Printing System
The Objet Connex350™ features Objet’s pioneering multi-material 3D printing capability with an intermediate-size build tray of 350 x 350 x 200mm. It enables designers and engineers to rapidly build prototypes to simulate their intended end-product closer than any other technology.
What’s Unique about Objet Connex 350?
Like the larger Objet Connex500, the Objet Connex350 features simultaneous multi-material jetting technology. This enables users to print models made of up to 14 different materials, in a single print job. The system is ideal for designers and engineers looking to effectively highlight the varying material components in complex or assembled products.
Freedom to Select your Own Materials
From an unrivalled range of over 60 materials including up to 51 Digital Materials™, the Objet Connex350 allows users to simulate diverse mechanical and physical properties, from rubber to rigid; opaque to transparent; and standard to ABS-grade engineering plastics.
The Objet Connex 350 features:
- Multi-material models – eliminating the need to design, print and glue separate model elements together
- Different parts. Different materials. Same tray – saves time and serves multiple requirements simultaneously
- Outstanding 16-micron, high-resolution print layer accuracy
- 600 DPI X & Y resolution
- Thin walls down to 0.6mm (0.024″)
- High throughput – Up to 20mm per hour per strip
- Reliability and robustness – at least 72 hours of non-stop build capacity
- High speed – simultaneously print multiple items of different materials; models cure while printing; models can be handled immediately after print
- Easy-to-remove support material enabling complex geometries
- Office convenience– Quiet system, using fully-sealed REACH compliant cartridges that are easy to load and unload