A Complete CAD-CAE Connection with SOLIDWORKS & PTC Creo
CST Studio Suite has extensive CAD import capabilities and robust repair mechanisms for corrupt or noncompliant data. CST’s automatic model cleanup can salvage broken parts and reduce computationally inhibitive complexity. SOLIDWORKS and PTC Creo Elements (Pro-E) users enjoy fully parametrized import and direct two-way link between CAD and simulation, allowing for seamless workflow to produce an optimized design.
- Gerber (single layer)
- CATIA V4
- CATIA V5
- Autodesk Inventor
- SolidWorks and Solid Edge
- Voxel Import
- NI AWR Design Environment (Microwave Office)
- Agilent ADS layout
- Cadence Allegro
- Gerber (single and multilayer)
- Mentor Graphics Expedition
- Mentor Graphics PADS
- Sonnet Suites
- Zuken CR 5000
The Right Solution Now, Your Trusted Partner Always
All your questions, answered.
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have about CST Studio. Contact us today to start a conversation about how CST Studio can improve your engineering in so many ways.
- What else can CST Studio Suite do?
- How does CST Studio Suite work?
- How do I learn to use it?
- Can I see more industry-relevant examples?
- Is there a trial?