SIMULIA Tosca Structure is a flexible, modular software system for non-parametric structural optimization that provides topology, sizing, shape and bead optimization optimization. The setup is simple – model parameterization is not necessary. Existing solver input files (ANSYS, Abaqus, MSC Nastran) are used for the optimization.
Tosca Structure is based on market-leading technology and provides advanced capabilities for optimization with nonlinear analysis and fatigue as well as a specific non-parametric morphing approach.
Topology optimization: Innovative, lightweight design concepts
- Conceptual design for lighter and stiffer structures. Create lightweight, ready-to-manufacture product designs and reduce time-to-market, physical tests, and prototype builds.
Shape optimization: Improved designs for more durability and strength
- Improve existing designs for more reliable and durable components. Minimize stress, strain, and damage – or any combination of these – by automatic modification of the surface geometry.
Bead optimization: Efficient bead patterns for increased stiffness and reduced noise
- Improve the static and dynamic properties of shell structures. Generate optimal bead layouts while accounting for manufacturing constraints, complex geometries, and realistic loads.
Sizing optimization: Best static and dynamic behavior through optimized sheet thicknesses
- Obtain an optimal relation between weight, stiffness, and dynamic behavior, to gain material savings and take advantage of increased comfort.
The Right Solution Now, Your Trusted Partner Always
All your questions, answered.
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have about Tosca Structure. Contact us today to start a conversation about how Tosca can improve your engineering in so many ways.
- What else can Tosca Structure do?
- How does Tosca Structure work?
- How do I learn to use it?
- Can I see more industry-relevant examples?
- Is there a trial?