The “What’s New in SOLIDWORKS 2009” tour has concluded. I think I am going to sleep for the next five days straight.
Here are the numbers:
- 10 – events in 11 work days
- 7 – cold cut lunches (special props to Columbus, Dayton and Cincinnati for having at least warm food)…if I ever see another turkey sandwich…
- 2701 – total miles traveled
- 2 – number of times pulled over for speeding
- 57 – number of times I said “PDMWorks Enterprise” instead of its new fangled name: “SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM 2009”
- 4 – total number of times Vik changed his wardrobe decisions once he knew people were paying attention (though he wore a bulky sweater today – sorry ladies)
- 5 – total number of groupies…we may have had more, but the marshal chased away several large groups in Columbus.
- 2 – Number of 3DVision guys who wore ties (Seth and Robert)
- 0 – Number of people Seth and Robert were able to convince they were the CEO of 3DVision
As far as faces behind the voices, sadly I missed a pic of Reuben Felsheim, who made a surprise visit to the Columbus rollout. I did get a pic of Brendon Breitenstein our Dimension Technician: (That’s Brendon on the left, Seth on the right) Brendon also does some SOLIDWORKS support too, make sure you tell him I said “hi” if he gets your support call! -You’ll get extra special treatment!
Here is a final rundown of the events. Then I won’t have to think of these things until SOLIDWORKS 2010.
- October 3rd. Cincinnati — Beef stew
- October 6th, Toledo — Turkey sandwich
- October 7th, Solon — Turkey sandwich
- October 8th, Lexington — Turkey sandwich
- October 9th, Louisville — Turkey sandwich
- October 10, Bowling Green — Turkey sandwich
- October 13, Evansville — Turkey sandwich
- October 14, Indianapolis — Turkey sandwich
- October 16, Columbus — Pulled pork sandwich
- October 17, Dayton — Lasagna
Off to bed.