With SolidWorks World 2011 in the rear-window mirror, I thought I’d post a summary of each day’s activities for those of you who weren’t able to attend.
SolidWorks World 2011 – Day 1
- New CEO Bertrand Sicot Sets the Record Straight on Cloud Strategy – from Desktop Engineering. The first thing SolidWorks‘ new CEO Bertrand Sicot did when he stepped up to the stage at SolidWorks World 2011 was to put to rest, once and for all, speculations about the future of its desktop CAD software. [Read More]
- General Session Update – from SolidWorks Blog [Read More]
- General Session Video – from SolidWorks Blog. Video shows Bertrand Sicot giving an update, announcement of Post3D by DS CEO Bernard Charles and the Apollo 13 story.
- General Session Update – from SolidWorks Blog. [Read More]
SolidWorks World 2011 – Day 3
- The Young Life of Riley – from SolidWorks Blog. Riley Lewis, 13 and a quarter years old, is an archery instructor, jazz flutist, blacksmith (in the Victorian style), inventor, and the youngest known user of SolidWorks software. [Read More]
Coming Soon: Look for my next post on the product announcements made at SolidWorks World 2011!