Be the first to see SOLIDWORKS 2012 live at the CATI Design Innovation Summit. The Design Innovation Summit is a unique opportunity to learn how you can help your company succeed in making better products faster. Attendees will have a chance to win a trip to SOLIDWORKS World 2012, sponsored by Objet Geometries.
- The latest SOLIDWORKS Solution offerings
- FREE hands-on SOLIDWORKS Training
- User focused content
- Multiple presentation tracks to customize your experience
- 3D Printing from Objet Geometries
- Presentations from top SOLIDWORKS World Presenters
- See real products designed in SolidWorks
- Network with fellow SOLIDWORKS users
- Contests and prizes(Win a trip to SOLIDWORKS World 2012)
Locations and Registration:
|October 4||Hartford, WI||The Wisconsin Auto Museum & Schaur Arts Center||View Agenda & Register|
|October 5||Palatine, IL||Harper College||View Agenda & Register|
|October 11||St. Louis, MO||The MotoMuseum||View Agenda & Register|
|October 13||Indianapolis, IN||Indiana State Museum||View Agenda & Register|
All events are 8am – 5pm. The agenda varies by location. Click through to see the agenda and register for an event near you.