CATI and Stratasys are co-hosting a 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing road-show event in St. Louis, MO on March 10th from 9am-12pm. There is no cost to attend this event and lunch is included.
Event Highlights Include:
- A high level presentation about 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing and its impact on manufacturers
- Real-world examples of additive manufacturing improving manufacturers’ performance & profitability
- Networking with CATI, Stratasys, and industry leaders
- Interactive exhibits showcasing additive manufacturing applications and technologies
- FDM Technologies on display – uPrint, Fortus 250mc
- PolyJet Technology on display – Objet260 Connex3 Full Color Multi-Material
Date and Time:
March 10, 2015
9am – 12pm
Lunch is served at 12pm
Hilton St. Louis Frontenac
1335 South Lindbergh Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63131
We hope to see you there.
Computer Aided Technology, Inc.