Join Us For Our Stratasys J750 Roadshow and meet the World’s First Full Color Multi-Material 3D Printer!
The Stratasys J750 isn’t just our latest innovation. It’s yours. It’s any shape you can imagine, any color you can dream of, and any detail words can’t express — made tangible in a matter of hours. And it’s knowing for sure that your next big thing is as spectacular as you envisioned.
The Stratasys J750 3D Printer lends form and substance to your brightest ideas and boldest ambitions with lifelike colors and materials that make uncertainty obsolete.
Be the first to see the NEW Stratasys J750 at our upcoming Roadshow events.
When and Where:
|Date and Time||Location||Registration Link|
MCAD Technologies Office
|Buffalo Grove, IL
CATI Brookfield Office
What You Will Learn:
- A 3D Manufacturing Exploration around new additive design and prototyping applications, solutions, materials, and the impact on manufacturers
- Hear about Real-world examples of 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing that showcase their how they benefited from 3D printing. Learn from the experts how to improve processes, performance and profitability.
- Overview of NEW Stratasys J750 3D Printer
Who Should Attend:
- Product Designers
- Engineering Managers and Directors
- Additive Manufacturing Technicians
In addition, the J750 Roadshow event is a great opportunity to network with our 3D Printing staff as well as experts from Stratasys and your peers. The event includes presentations and a variety of interactive exhibits with 3D Printers and 3D Printed parts on display.
We hope you can join us for this event.
Computer Aided Technology