CISUG (Central Indiana SOLIDWORKS User Group) Meeting - Wednesday, March 20th
Location: Wabash National, 1000 Sagamore Parkway S. Lafayette, IN 47905
Time: 4:30pm Registration and networking. Meeting starts at 5:00pm
- General meeting: “You missed SOLIDWORKS World 2013?” – No worries! we’ll tell you what you missed
- Special guest presentation by Monica Stokke with Adaptive Corporation, a Dassault Systems reseller partner and Bob Durbin with Dassault SIMULIA
Program: SIMULIA Abaqus for SolidWorks: Advanced Realistic Simulation Made Easy ~ SIMULIA Abaqus for SOLIDWORKS offers advanced simulation capabilities to complement and extend SOLIDWORKS design and analysis.
- Dinner: (Sponsored by SWUGN)
- Tips and Tricks. Do NOT forget to bring your examples for show-and-tell.
- Technical Presentation: Brian Adika, CATI
Topic “SOLIDWORKS Plastics” Always new and improved.
- Door Prizes: 8:00pm
- Plant Tour: Larry Anderson, Wabash National
NOTE: Please bring your steel toe-cap shoes if you have any.