Fortus 380mc / 450mc Controller Software Upgrade
As new materials are made available to the market, new software releases will come with it to allow your machine to run them if you have the ability to. This can also be performed if it is believed there is an issue with your current software. Here is how you go through the process of updating the internal controller software.
1. Retrieve your new .UPG software file from Stratasys or CATI.
2. On the printer, go to the Maintenance page within the navigation bar.
3. Locate the Update Software row within the page. Press the right arrow graphic within the row to open the Update Software page. This will automatically put the printer into Software Upgrade Mode.
4. Verify your current software version here to later confirm it has changed.
5. The following is displayed on the touch screen while the printer is in Software Upgrade Mode.
6. Within Control Center software, select the Services tab. Ensure that your 380mc/450mc printer is selected and set to current from the drop-down menu then click the Update Software button.
7. Browse to the location of the file and select the .UPG software update to be downloaded and then click Open. Control Center will begin sending software to the printer. Progress is indicated on the bottom of the Control Center window.
Once the software update is successfully downloaded to the printer an indicator will be displayed on the bottom of the Control Center window.
8. The touch screen will display that the software update has been received. Press the check mark button to install the software upgrade and reboot the printer.
Note: This process may take up to 15 minutes
9. The controller software will load and install on the printer and say Update In Progress. The touch screen will read Initializing after the software update is done.
10. Once the printer reboots it will conduct its regular startup process and automatically perform its homing calibration.
Return back to the Maintenance page on the navigation bar to verify that the software has been updated.
Computer Aided Technology, Inc