CAMWorks Standard is the prefect integrated CNC programming solution for SOLIDWORKS®. CAMWorks Standard combines feature and knowledge based machining, with assembly machining, 4 & 5 axis indexing, advanced rotary milling, and full sub-spindle support for turning into a single easy to use integrated system.
Thanks to it’s seamless integration with SOLIDWORKS, the design and manufacturing model become one in the same. All of the CAM data is stored directly inside the SOLIDWORKS part and assembly files and the CAMWorks toolpaths update automatically to design changes.
CAMWorks seamless integration and automation are just two of the reasons SOLIDWORKS selected CAMWorks to power the new SOLIDWORKS CAM included in every new seat of SOLIDWORKS and all of the SOLIDWORKS CAM data is fully compatible with CAMWorks.
Parts that took hours to program can now be programmed in minutes using the innovative technology found only in CAMWorks. CAMWorks Standard is the ideal solution for your CNC programming needs including SOLIDWORKS 2 axis turning with full sub-spindle support, 2.5 axis & rotary milling and 3 + 2 assembly milling including full support for 4 axis tombstone fixtures.
CAMWorks Standard Video
CAMWorks Standard Features
- 2.5 axis and limited 3 axis milling with rotary milling capabilities for machining wrapped features
- SOLDIWROKS part & assembly programming including 4 & 5 axis indexing (3+2 machining) and horizontal tombstone machining with sub-program & sub-routine support
- 2 axis turning with canned cycle and full sub-spindle support for lathes with sub-spindles
- Feature and knowledge based machining to capture and automatically use your best practices
- Toolpath simulation with material removal, work holding & fixture display, and collision detection
- Automatically reads all SOLIDWORKS CAM data