COVID-19 Update 5/1/2020 – UPDATED: 5/15/2020
CATI is continuing to adapt how we do business in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. CATI offices remain closed while business operations continue. CATI employees continue to work remotely. Support, sales, order processing, training, and 3D printing services, along with other vital business functions, continue to operate in full capacity. With some state restrictions easing through May, we have updated our software training plans. Those updates are listed below. We will closely monitor the situation and abide by local, state, and/or federal guidelines to make sure CATI offices continue to remain a safe and healthy environment for our staff as well as our customers while doing what we can to minimize the spread of the virus.
- All scheduled Classroom Training will be Cancelled through
- Any students registered for those classes will have the option to move to one of our virtual offerings or reschedule for a future classroom session.
- We will begin offering in-house classroom training starting on
- Class Sizes will be limited to 5 students and the instructor.
- Full class sizes are planned to begin on
- If you have any questions or would like to speak with a member of our training team, please contact Rose Welninski at 888-308-2284 or email@example.com.
The Computer Aided Technology Team
We learned through the recently issued government guidelines, Computer Aided Technology (CATI) is deemed a critical and essential business due to our support of the country’s critical manufacturing and defense related industries.
In order to continue that support, we’ve had to make changes to how we operate. Our goal is to adapt to the current situation and minimize disruptions for our customers. We’ve made many investments over the last few years to upgrade our business infrastructure and security to support a distributed workforce. All CATI team members can effectively stay connected to each other and our customers. In addition, all team members can host virtual meetings and product demonstrations through WebEx. Rest assured our team is here to help you with your business needs.
The health and well-being of our team and the community is of great importance to us. We will continue to follow WHO and CDC guidelines in order to minimize the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Here are some of the measures we are taking in order to best support you during this time.
Important Updates and Changes:
Expanded Technical Support Hours – Our support team is here to help from 8am – 10pm EST. With much of the workforce working remotely amidst everyday distractions, we want to help keep your business running during this critical time.
Training – All CATI training classes are temporarily being converted to virtual training. You can view the schedule of live instructor-led virtual training classes on our website. If you are currently registered for a training class at a local CATI facility or for on-site training at your facility, you may convert your training to virtual or reschedule for a later date with no penalties. If you would like to make changes to your current training registration, please contact Rose Welninski at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 920-268-1718.
3D Printing Services and Material Purchases – Customers with 3D Printing needs will still be able to utilize our parts service bureau and purchase FDM and PolyJet Material. The most efficient way to do this is to utilize the CATI eCommerce store.
SOLIDWORKS Licensing for Remote Users – Need to use SOLIDWORKS from home or work remote? We’ve published an article on our blog that provides insights to get you access with either a Standalone or Network license. You can read that article here. If you need more assistance, please log a call with support.
CATI Offices – With most of the country under shelter in place orders, CATI offices are currently closed to the public. Some offices remain minimally staffed to complete critical work that can’t be done remotely including 3D printed part production, order fulfillment, shipping, and receiving.
Business Updates – We are doing our best to communicate any changes to our business. Future communications will continue through email, social media, and the CATI website.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to your account representative with any questions or to let us know how we can help.
The Computer Aided Technology Team
To better serve our customers during the COVID-19 situation, we will be expanding our technical support hours from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern.
Dear Computer Aided Technology Customer,
We understand the public concern regarding the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation. We are taking the necessary precautions to minimize the spread of the virus. In addition, we are working to minimize disruptions for you, our valued customer.
A few items to note:
- Computer Aided Technology (CATI) offices remain open for support and training. We do not anticipate any disruptions currently. All facilities are undergoing enhanced nightly cleaning processes. In addition, we have contingencies in place to allow our employees to work remotely should the need arise.
- CATI offers a wide variety of live instructor-led virtual training
- For those companies allowing onsite visitors, CATI will continue to provide onsite service, training, and support.
- All CATI team members can host virtual meetings and product demonstrations via WebEx.
- Increased webinar offerings are being added to our event calendar. These are great outlets to help keep your teams’ skills sharp. More information will be released later this week.
- Customers with 3D Printing needs will still be able to utilize our parts service bureau and purchase FDM and PolyJet Material from our eCommerce store.
We will continue to monitor the situation and follow the guidelines issued by the WHO and CDC as well as local, state, and federal governments to ensure the safety and well-being of our team members, customers, and the community.
Thank you for your continued confidence in Computer Aided Technology (CATI) as your business solutions partner. We know that keeping teams connected is top of mind for organizations around the world right now. Let us know how we can help.