Creating the Factory of the Future Seminar
Event #: 3DP322
Join CATI as we explore the evolution of the manufacturing process with the help of 3D Printing and 3D Scanning. Our team of experts will discuss the concepts and show examples with real-life components.
Attendees will learn how leveraging 3D Printing and 3D Scanning can help optimize your process — reducing costs, saving time, speeding production, eliminating waste and decreasing risk.
Who Should Attend:
- Product Designers
- Engineering Managers and Directors
- Manufacturing Managers and Directors
- Additive Manufacturing Technicians
- Quality Engineers
What You Will Learn:
- What's NEW in 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing - Hardware and Materials
- Applications for PolyJet and FDM
- 3D Scanning for Quality and Inspection
- Live demonstration of Creaform 3D Scanning equipment
- Hear from current users on how they are leveraging 3D Printing and 3D Scanning.