Roland CNC Milling Webcast - Add a New Dimension to Your Rapid Prototyping and Production
Event #: CNC100
DGSHape by Roland is at the forefront of desktop production with compact CNC milling machines that deliver precise results on a wide variety of applications, from subtractive rapid prototyping to rapid manufacturing. Roland milling machines enable engineers and designers to produce highly accurate, functional parts and snap-fit prototypes quickly and inexpensively from a wide range of materials.
Go beyond traditional model shop process with these clean and precise subtractive milling solutions. The results will capture the imagination and bring your ideas to life.
Join us for this webcast to learn more.
Who Should Attend:
- Product Designers
- Engineering Managers and Directors
- Manufacturing Managers and Directors
- Additive Manufacturing Technicians
- Model Shop Managers
What You Will Learn:
- Materials and Applications
- Workflow – From Design and CAM Software to Milling
- Product Line Overview & Specs
- Machine Operation