What's NEW in SOLIDWORKS 2018 Live Stream Event
Event #: SW018
Great products begin with great designs—from concepts to manufactured parts and assemblies. SOLIDWORKS 2018 provides new tools and enhancements to help you get your design to manufacturing faster, with higher quality and at lower costs. From a more intuitive user interface to improved sheet metal design tools, many of the new enhancements and improvements were added based on user requests.
Join us for this unique Live Streaming event to discover some of the new features and how SOLIDWORKS 2018 can help accelerate innovation and grow your business.
In addition to the great SOLIDWORKS 2018 What's NEW content, we will explore What's NEW in 3D Printing.
As a special bonus, we have Kevin McDunn from UI Labs kicking off the presentations.
SOLIDWORKS 2018 Enhancement Highlights Include:
- SOLIDWORKS CAM for CNC Machining
- Faster Large Assembly Design
- Work Directly with Mesh Data
- More Flexibility with 3D Interconnect
- More Intuitive User Interface
- Refined Sheet Metal Tools
- Stronger Support for 3D Printing
- Design Branching and Merging
- Generative Design for Better Part Geometry
Who Should Attend:
- SOLIDWORKS Users
- Product Designers
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineers
- Manufacturing Managers, Directors, and VPs
- Engineering Managers, Directors, and VPs
- Business Owners and CEOs
|Special Guest Speaker|
|Kevin McDunn – UI Labs
Kevin is the Chief Technology Officer at UI Labs.
Read more about Kevin McDunn.
|1:00pm - 1:45pm CST||Guest Speaker
Kevin McDunn - CTO, UI Labs
|1:45pm - 2:30pm CST||SOLIDWORKS 2018 What's NEW Part 1|
|2:30pm - 2:40pm CST||Break|
|2:40pm - 3:15pm CST||SOLIDWORKS 2018 What's NEW Part 2|
|3:15pm - 3:45pm CST||What's NEW in 3D Printing
A look at material and machine development from Stratasys and Desktop Metal.