Unifying Electronics Design with SOLIDWORKS PCB and Flow Simulation Webcast
Event #: PCB100
Join CATI for an in-depth seminar focusing on electronic assembly design using SOLIDWORKS PCB with an evaluation of thermal management using SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation.
Modern electronic design strives for compactness and reliability. Meeting these goals with minimal prototypes means working in an environment capable of handling electrical design with CAD-embedded validation of electronics cooling.
Join us for this webcast to learn more.
Who Should Attend:
- PCB and Electrical Designers
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineers
- Engineering/Manufacturing Managers and Directors
What You Will Learn:
- Printed circuit board design using SOLIDWORKS PCB and import into the CAD environment of SOLIDWORKS
- Thermal management of electronics enclosures using Flow Simulation with direct CAD associativity
- Intelligent PCB design changes identified by the thermal analysis