What We Learned at SOLIDWORKS World 2018 Webcast
Event #: SWW2018
Join CATI for this webcast focusing on what our Application Engineers learned at SOLIDWORKS World 2018.
Every year, more than 5000 SOLIDWORKS users and resellers gather for SOLIDWORKS World to learn new tips & tricks to make their work easier and more productive. There is no better place to learn new skills, play with new technology, connect with fellow engineers, and share your passion for building great designs.
Many new products were announced and previewed over the three-day event. In addition to new product releases, the big big highlight is getting a sneak peak of what's coming in the next release of SOLIDWORKS (SOLIDWORKS 2019).
Over 200 technical breakout sessions were held with detailed topics in all areas of SOLIDWORKS. Many of our key findings will be shared in the webcast.
Who Should Attend:
- SOLIDWORKS Users
- Engineering Directors and Managers
- Product Designers
What You Will Learn:
- Preview of what’s coming in SOLIDWORKS 2019
- SOLIDWORKS Top 10 Enhancement Requests Voting Results
- New Products on the Horizon from SOLIDWORKS
- Valuable Tips & Tricks Our Application Engineers Learned at SOLIDWORKS World