Automotive and Transportation Industry
Designers and manufacturers in the automotive and transportation markets worldwide use SOLIDWORKS software to produce a wide range of products ranging from engines and other components to entire vehicles and trains.
Automotive and Transportation product designers and manufacturers benefit from the following SOLIDWORKS capabilities:
- Part and assembly configurations
- Sheet metal design tools
- Part modeling with surfacing
- Large assembly performance
- Collaboration tools like eDrawings and 3D Instant Website for sharing designs worldwide
- Presentation tools like PhotoWorks and SOLIDWORKS Motion Manager that show how designs will look and perform
- Fully integrated design analysis software – for ensuring product quality and extending design capabilities
- An extensive selection of fully integrated Partner Solutions
Fully integrated design analysis software extends your design capabilities even further.
CATI offers a variety of Technology Solutions for the Automotive and Transportation Industry. Below we have listed some of our most popular options.
- 3D CAD – SOLIDWORKS Premium
- Advanced Fluid Dynamics – SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation
- Simulation and Design Validation – SOLIDWORKS Simulation
- Kinematics/Dynamics – SOLIDWORKS Motion
- Cabling and Harness Design – SOLIDWORKS Routing
- Digital Mock-Up – PhotoView 360
- Documentation – SOLIDWORKS Composer
- PDM/PLM and Systems Integration – InFlow Technology
- Printing/Data Exchange/Publishing – Connexus
- Training & Support – CATI Comprehensive Training Program
- 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing – Stratasys
- Other Technology & Services – CATI offers numerous products not mentioned here, as well as services to help you implement your new technology. For more information, contact CATI.