Accelerate your SOLIDWORKS workflows
Stay ahead of the curve with the innovation, high performance, expandability, and extreme reliability you need to accelerate your SOLIDWORKS design, engineering, and simulation workflows. The HP Z2 Mini Workstation powered by Intel® Xeon® processors is designed for tool-free, easy maintenance and includes HP Performance Advisor and HP Remote Graphics Software.
Made by and for design professionals, the revolutionary Z2 Mini Workstation gives you both performance and reliability in a small, elegant design for the best SOLIDWORKS experience.
Tech issues should never hold you back. The Z2 Mini is tested for 368,000 hours and certified for SOLIDWORKS software. Feel confident using a workstation influenced by over 30 years of engineering and backed by a 3-year standard limited warranty.
• 3.3x the graphics performance of a business-class mini2
• 10x smaller footprint than a commercial tower3
• 368,000 hours of reliability testing
• Best-in-class hardware at a PC price
• Certified to run smoothly with SOLIDWORKS
Designed to deliver workstation performance for SOLIDWORKS users, the HP Z2 Mini Workstation provides an ideal balance of high speed processors, up to 32 GB RAM (2x many desktops), storage and superior graphics performance (3x other mini machines) options in an ultra-small, quiet package that can be mounted behind a monitor, under a desk, or even thrown in your briefcase for trips to remote offices. In short, the HP Z2 Mini Workstation is a game-changing machine that provides no compromise SOLIDWORKS performance in a radically small package.
The HP Z2 Mini with Intel® Xeon® processors is the world’s first mini workstation designed for CAD users
The Ultimate SOLIDWORKS Bundle: SOLIDWORKS Premium + HP Z2 Mini, big performance at a small price. For a limited time, purchase this ultimate bundle for the cost of a seat of SOLIDWORKS Premium.
The HP Z2 Mini is the World’s first mini workstation designed for CAD users.
i. 1 x Intel Xeon E3-1245 v5 Quad-core (4 Core) 3.50 GHz
ii. 16 GB DDR4 SDRAM
iii. 512 GB SSD
iv. Professional Graphics
v. Windows 7 Professional 64-bit upgradable to Windows 10 Pro
SOLIDWORKS® Premium is a comprehensive 3D design solution that adds to the capabilities of SOLIDWORKS Professional with powerful simulation, motion, and design validation tools, advanced wire and pipe routing functionality, reverse engineering capabilities, and much more.
1. Based on publicly available information of workstation competitors as of October 3, 2016 with volume of at least 1 million units annually as of October 3, 2016 have <3 litres volume, professional graphics, Intel® Xeon® quad core processor, ISV certifi ed applications, ECC memory.
2. 3.3x graphics performance based on business-class towers with >1 million units annually as of October 3, 2016 with performance measured by processor clock speed and ViewPerf12 rating, having 4th or 6th Gen Intel processors or AMD Pro Processors, integrated VESA mount, VGA, 6 USB Ports, Windows Pro OS and TPM.
3. Based on business-class towers with >1 million units annually as of October 3, 2016 with performance measured by processor clock speed and ViewPerf12 rating, having 4th or 6th Gen Intel processors or AMD Pro Processors, integrated VESA mount, VGA, 6 USB Ports, Windows Pro OS and TPM.
© Copyright 2017 HP Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Screen image courtesy of Niner Bikes.
For more information, visit
HP and SOLIDWORKS: hp.com/go/solidworks