Learn Why the Time to Switch is Now
Choosing the right 3D CAD tool not only helps speed up product development processes, reduce manufacturing costs, and improve product quality but also helps designers and engineers focus on what matters most — designing innovative products.
Fisher Unitech has helped hundreds of companies successfully make the switch to SOLIDWORKS from Autodesk, PTC and more. We can can help you transfer systems effectively, offering step-by-step support during and after the transition.
SOLIDWORKS is the only 3D CAD platform in the industry that has a completely integrated ecosystem of product development solutions for design, simulation, electrical, technical communication, data management and more. These integrated SOLIDWORKS solutions support the entire enterprise, from building connected products to supporting downstream disciplines to keep designs flowing through development and into production faster than ever.
Largest User Community
There are over 3.1 Million SOLIDWORKS users worldwide. According to Monster.com, one-third of job openings seeking CAD skills in the U.S. are for SOLIDWORKS users.* And in a recent LinkedIn job search for positions in the U.S., SOLIDWORKS skills ranked highest at 5,600 job posts while Autodesk Inventor skills ranked lowest at 450 job postings.**
NEW! SOLIDWORKS 3D Interconnect
SOLIDWORKS 3D Interconnect delivers groundbreaking capabilities for working with both neutral and native CAD data from various sources (such as Autodesk, PTC Creo, Siemens NX, SolidEdge, CATIA, etc.) right in SOLIDWORKS. Watch this short video to see a demonstration of capabilities in SOLIDWORKS 3D Interconnect for viewing, editing and manipulating other CAD files.
SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD has established itself as a leader in the CAD market with its ease of use, affordability, and community. Did you know that each new release of SOLIDWORKS has over 200 new enhancements, 90% of which are from customer feedback? This is a direct result of its users ensuring that the 3D CAD tools they depend on will address today’s design needs and beyond.
Our customers have different reasons for switching to SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD, but many wish they’d made the switch sooner for such benefits as:
- Ease-of-use and efficiency over other 3D CAD tools
- Ability to work seamlessly with other 3D CAD systems (suppliers, customers, etc.)
- Fully integrated tools for Simulation, MBD and Product Data Management
- Strength of the SOLIDWORKS user community, training options, and more
Read this ebook for advice to help you get started with your 3D CAD switch.
Today, more people than ever are turning to SOLIDWORKS for their 3D CAD needs. To help you understand if now is the time for you to make the 3D CAD switch, ask yourself these questions:
- Are my engineers frustrated with their current 3D CAD tools?
- Are parts not fitting together correctly the first time?
- Are we missing important product launch dates due to assembly issues?
- Are my engineers spending too much time searching for drawings or parts?
- Do we struggle to find qualified engineers who are experienced in using our current tool?
- Is your current vendor telling you how and when you can buy your software?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, the time is right to switch 3D CAD tools. Fill out the form and we’ll contact you shortly to provide a demo or quote on SOLIDWORKS and get you started with your transition.
*Data from Solidworks Corporation
**Data from LinkedIn U.S. job search results 12/12/2017