Create the Best Designs for 3D Printing
A great design for 3D printing usually starts with a CAD file, simulation result, or scanned data as input. To benefit from the possibilities that 3D printing offers, you need a flexible tool to make specific design modifications or enhancements, often at the mesh level. Whether you want to produce a functional automotive part, a lightweight aerospace part or fascinating shoes, our specialized software helps you optimize your designs with an unprecedented degree of freedom.
Why choose Materialise 3-matic?
- Enjoy freedom of design, create a unique or customized object
- Control density with latticed, conformal and porous structures
- Save material, reduce printing time and decrease costs with lightweight designs
- Change aerodynamic, acoustic and cushioning properties or increase grip
- Avoid labor-intensive finishing steps with smart use of textures
- Gain foresight from the strong link with simulation packages
- Automate your design process or accelerate your iteration cycles, by scripting these flows using the 3-matic Python API
Design with Materialise 3-matic
- Modify your design at mesh level
- Create textures, patterns and perforations
- Create latticed, conformal or porous structures
- Clean up rough topology optimization results for simulation (FEA) and printing
- Convert your mesh back to CAD