SOLIDWORKS Product Data Management (PDM) solutions help you get your design data under control and substantially improve the way your teams manage and collaborate on product development. With SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM enable your teams to:
- Securely store and index design data for fast retrieval.
- Eliminate concerns about version control and data loss.
- Share and collaborate on designs with people inside and outside the organization in multiple locations.
- Create an electronic workflow to formalize, manage, and optimize development, document approval, and engineering change processes.
Product Data Management,File Management, Design Reuse, Revision Management, Engineering Change Management,
Bill of Materials Management, Regulatory Compliance, Secure File Vaulting, Distributed Collaboration, and Enterprise Scalability.
File Reference Management, Revision and Version Control, Advanced Searching, Electronic Workflow, Electronic Signature, Audit Trail and History, BOM Export, Multisite Replication, and PDM Customization.
EXALEAD OnePart helps engineers and designers decide between design creation or design reuse in just one min. Reduce Creation of Duplicate Parts!
EXALEAD OnePart is a business discovery application that accelerates reuse of parts, designs, specifications, standards, test results and related data for engineering, manufacturing, and procurement activities. Leveraging the proven web semantics, analytics, and big data management technologies of EXALEAD CloudView™, OnePart locates information from multiple sources and makes it available instantly.
Features and Capabilities:
- Legacy search for parts, assemblies, and drawings
- Federated search from a single full-text search bar
- 3D similarity shape search
- Side-by-side attribute comparisons
- Assembly’s parent and children relationships
- 3D mechanical feature mining
- User tagging for collaboration
- Charts and graphs
- Facet filtering to refine on search results