SOLIDWORKS® Premium is a comprehensive 3D design solution that adds to the capabilities of SOLIDWORKS Professional with powerful simulation, motion, and design validation tools, advanced wire and pipe routing functionality, reverse engineering capabilities, and much more.Users can test product performance against real life motion and forces with our rich simulation capabilities. Ensure manufacturability and resolve complex assembly issues early in the design process with tolerance stack-up analysis tools. Quickly incorporate printed circuit board data into your 3D model, and create and document layouts for electrical wiring, piping, and tubing with the extended toolsets of SOLIDWORKS. You can also work with 3D scanned data in SOLIDWORKS Premium. Experience all the benefits of a complete 3D design solution with SOLIDWORKS Premium.
SOLIDWORKS 2018 Video
One Package Tackles your Design Challenges
SOLIDWORKS Premium 2018 gives you powerful, easy-to-use functionality that automates tasks, streamlines workflow, and helps you quickly define and validate the form, fit, and function of your design. Part of the SOLIDWORKS product development solution—covering design, simulation, sustainability, technical communication, and data management—SOLIDWORKS Premium 2018 empowers innovative design with specific tools that help you work more efficiently so you can make better design decisions.
Learn Fast, Work Fast, Be More Productive
SOLIDWORKS software combines ease of use with broad customization to help new users learn fast and experienced users work faster. Companies of all sizes can use this simple but powerful package to bring their product vision to life. Designed to help make you instantly productive, the intuitive SOLIDWORKS user interface is easy to learn and use. In-context menus present the right command at the right time. Toolbar commands are organized by design function for fast access. Automated Command Search takes you to any command instantly. And an extensive set of tutorials and support documentation helps you progress at a fast pace. Easy customization of the SOLIDWORKS user interface enables you to dramatically increase design productivity. You can customize toolbars, in-context menus, hotkeys, and environment settings. Mouse gesture capabilities give you fast access to commands, and you can automatically perform design functions through API and batch processing. Intelligent design and detailing capabilities help improve user productivity by automatically detecting and resolving modeling and detailing challenges that would typically frustrate new users or be considered tedious and time-consuming by experienced users. Move quickly from idea to reality Advance your ideas from concept to market using rich 3D models as the foundation. Part and assembly modeling SOLIDWORKS Premium allows you to design products for a broad range of industries and applications.
- 3D solid modeling: create and edit 3D part and assembly models and create 2D drawings that automatically update with design changes
- Conceptual design: create layout sketches; apply motors and forces to check mechanism performance; import images and scans to use as a reference for creating 3D geometry
- Large assembly design capabilities: create and manage extremely large designs, and work in either detailed or simplified modes
- Advanced surfacing: create and edit complex solid and surface geometry, including stylish C2 surfaces
With SolidWorks® Premium, you’ll maximize your individual design talents and improve collaboration across your entire department.
SOLIDWORKS Premium Key Features include:
- Visualize and communicate with photorealistic rendering and animation
- Quickly create multiple geometries including complex organic shapes and curve-continuous (C2) surfaces
- Easily create, share, and manage with large-design, collaboration, and data management tools
- Determine performance, manufacturability, cost and sustainability using build-in analysis tools