CAMWorks Premium is the ultimate integrated CNC programming solution available for SOLIDWORKS®. CAMWorks Premium combines feature and knowledge based machining, with a full suite of advanced multi-axis (3 through 5 axis) simultaneous milling capabilities and advanced turning and mill-turn capabilities into a single integrated easy to use system. Thanks to it’s seamless integration with SOLIDWORKS, the design and manufacturing model become one in the same. All of the CAM data is stored directly inside the SOLIDWORKS part and assembly files and the CAMWorks toolpaths update automatically to design changes.
Thanks to it’s seamless integration with SOLIDWORKS, the design and manufacturing model become one in the same. All of the CAM data is stored directly inside the SOLIDWORKS part and assembly files and the CAMWorks toolpaths update automatically to design changes.
CAMWorks seamless integration and automation are just two of the reasons SOLIDWORKS selected CAMWorks to power the new SOLIDWORKS CAM included in every new seat of SOLIDWORKS and all of the SOLIDWORKS CAM data is fully compatible with CAMWorks.
Parts that took hours to program can now be programmed in minutes using the innovative technology found only in CAMWorks. CAMWorks Standard is the ideal solution for your CNC programming needs including SOLIDWORKS 2 axis turning with full sub-spindle support, 2.5 axis & rotary milling and 3 + 2 assembly milling including full support for 4 axis tombstone fixtures.
CAMWorks Premium Video
CAMWorks Premium Features
- State of the art 3 through 5 axis simultaneous milling with full tool axis control and multi-layered gouge correction
- Advanced turning and mill-turn capabilities including support for turning canned cycles, C, Y & B axis machining at compound angles, and both fixed & free C axis rotary milling on the face and OD of parts
- Dual turret and sub-spindle support for 2 & 4 axis turning centers and up to 11 axis mill-turn centers
- CAMWorks Virtual Machine with full collision detection to virtually prove-out programs and reduce setup time
- VoluMill 2.5 axis ultra high-speed machining for rough milling operations
- Automatically reads all SOLIDWORKS CAM data