From stand alone seats to company-wide access, there is a DriveWorks Design Automation product to suit the needs of most companies creating ‘Same but Different’ products. DriveWorks is proven technology that lets you automate repetitive tasks to generate accurate design, manufacturing and sales documents and files quickly and easily.
DESIGN AUTOMATION SOLUTIONS:
This free product is fully embedded and included in every license of SOLIDWORKS. You’ll find it already installed and waiting for you to use under the SOLIDWORKS Tools menu. DriveWorksXpress provides entry-level Design Automation inside world-leading, 3D CAD design software SOLIDWORKS.
DriveWorks Solo was launched in 2009 as a powerful Design Automation Add in for engineers using SOLIDWORKS. It is now being used by many to automate their SOLIDWORKS models and help colleagues respond to sales inquiries quickly.
Set up and use in the engineering department, extend to non-technical staff or even to the web as a powerful sales tool to respond to customer inquiries.
- Reduce the cost of custom designs
- Respond quickly to sales inquiries
- Enhance product quality
- Reduce repetitive tasks
Design Automation Software for Companies that Design, Engineer and Assemble to Order
- Are your products the same but different?
- Can your products be defined by a set of rules?
- Do you have repetitive design tasks that could be automated?
- Do you want to be able to specify custom products and variations easily and accurately?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, DriveWorks can help.
- Automate your repetitive design, engineering and sales tasks.
- Generate the outputs and documentation you need to manufacture and sell variations of
your products automatically.
- Outputs can include 3D models, 2D drawings, eDrawings, as well as Word, PDF and Excel
documents for Quotations, Bills of Materials, Cutting Lists and much more.