Design Validation Software
SOLIDWORKS Simulation provides the ideal virtual testing environment to evaluate your designs and help you make the right decisions for overall quality improvement. All three software packages shorten the learning curve that will have you up and running quickly.
SOLIDWORKS Simulation Versions:
Which SOLIDWORKS Simulation package is right for you?
Here is a SOLIDWORKS Simulation Product Matrix to help you decide or call us at
SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium bolsters the depth and ease of use of SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional with additional capabilities, including a powerful set of tools for simulating nonlinear and dynamic response as well as composite materials.
- Simulate products made with nonlinear materials
- Capture the effects of large displacements on your designs
- Perform dynamic analyses of parts and assemblies
- Simulate composite materials with SOLIDWORKS Simulation
Fully integrated with SOLIDWORKS CAD software, SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional provides powerful tools that expand the capabilities of SOLIDWORKS Simulation, so you can investigate more tests and operating environments on both parts and assemblies.
- Study and optimize assemblies of all sizes
- Understand the effects of temperature changes on parts and assemblies
- Simulate vibration or buckling in your designs
- Optimize critical dimensions and conceptual design features
- Simulate drop tests using your parts or assemblies
- Study the effects of cyclic loading and fatigue
- Predict Buckling or Collapse with SOLIDWORKS Simulation
- Create motion simulations based on events and actions
Virtual Simulation is not only for specialists and final validation. Now it’s an integrated design tool for all product engineers in all industries. Discover the intuitive power of SOLIDWORKS Simulation Standard to support your everyday engineering process. Add SOLIDWORKS Simulation to your productivity tools.
- Linear static analysis for assembly
- Time-based motion simulation
- Fatigue analysis (to test product durability)
- The Trend Tracker Productivity Tool (provides visual feedback on the impact of a design change on performance criteria, such as maximum stress level)