3DEXPERIENCE SIMULIA Role
Additive Manufacturing Analysis Engineer (AMF)
Realistic simulation of the additive manufacturing process enables companies to optimize part designs and process parameters for additive manufacturing
Get Started on 3DEXPERIENCE.
The Additive Manufacturing Analysis Engineer role allows you to:
- Increase dimensional accuracy of parts designed for additive manufacturing
- Minimize print time and material usage
- Eliminate unnecessary and costly physical test prints
- Reduce product development time with seamless integration between design, simulation and manufacturing
27 Included Apps
Simulation Job Monitor
Additive Manufacturing Scenario Creation
Design IP Classification
Mechanical Scenario Creation
Physics Results Explorer
Converter for STEP
Structural Model Creation
Quality Rules Reuse
Credits and Tokens
Converter for IGES
Physics Methods Reuse
Collaborative IP Management
Simulation Model Preparation
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.