- Import 3d models from industry standard file formats
- Geolocate the construction and infrastructure project
- Perform design review and check for geometric clashes between models
- Manage design review sessions and coordinate various trades and subcontractors
- Model simple shapes to coordinate tasks among building trades
- Achieve design clarity and avoid ambiguity by viewing the entire building with the design and construction team
32 Included Apps
Converter for AutoCAD
3D Annotation Experience
Converter for Rhinoceros
Converter for OBJ
Design IP Classification
Converter for COLLADA
Product Structure Design
Converter for FBX
Converter for MicroStation
Converter for STEP
Quality Rules Reuse
Converter for IFC
Converter for IGES
Converter for Revit
Converter for LandXML
Collaborative IP Management
Building and Civil Assemblies
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.