Conversion Data Integrator for FBX supports the FBX 3D format that facilitates higher-fidelity data exchange between VRED, Maya, Browsewear, MotionBuilder and other propriety and third-party software
The Conversion Data Integrator for FBX supports files in ASCII or binary formats. A fbx file contains entire 3D scene information including cameras, lights, meshes, non-uniform rational B-spline (NURBS) curves, transformation, materials. This allows users the ability to utilize foreign formats with advanced 3D fidelity within the 3DEXPERIENCE.
- Utilize FBX models within the 3DEXPERIENCE platform as new physical products
- Easy transition from FBX formats to 3DEXPERIENCE 3D high fidelity models
- Calculate volume and area of imported models as part of the overall product/simulation
7 Included Apps
Converter for FBX
Collaborative IP Management
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.