3DEXPERIENCE DELMIA Role
Process Engineer For Plant Construction (PEPEE)
Define and validate the Construction Bill of Materials and construction strategy in a powerful 3D context
Get Started on 3DEXPERIENCE.
- Create the construction BOM and process plans using existing templates
- Analyze and improve resource utilization relative to the construction plan
- Reduce build lead times due to efficient impact management resulting from changes in construction design
- Improve the quality of construction processes by visualizing and validating directly in 3D before the start of construction
21 Included Apps
Heavy Industry Manufacturing
Mfg Context Builder
Heavy Industry Process Plan
Design IP Classification
Product Structure Design
Drafting Template Essentials
Collaborative IP Management
Quality Rules Reuse
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.