The Modelica based Systems Smart Electric Drives Library delivers pre-defined models that contain definitions of full electric drive systems – ready to be connected to a voltage supply and a mechanical load. These models enable the rapid simulation and analysis of complex electro-mechanical drive systems, e.g. the dynamic simulation of a hybrid vehicles electric powertrain.
- Build, test and compare multiple electric drive configurations
- Connect pre-defined models, that contain definitions of full electric drive systems, to a voltage supply and mechanical load in order to assess overall systems performance
- It is possible to analyze fast temporary effects (e.g. switching and transient effects due to electric energy storage elements
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.