3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Role
Virtual Reality Reviewer (VIZ)
Immediately improve the understanding of your design with integrated & direct access to immersive Virtual Reality inside your 3DEXPERIENCE applications
Get Started on 3DEXPERIENCE.
- Access directly from any 3D application inside your 3DEXPERIENCE
- Experience your design in life-size and stereoscopic visualization for immediate decisions on native data in 1:1 scale
- Leverage the direct support of latest Head-Mounted Display devices
- Benefit from built-in intuitive navigation and tools for immersive analysis
- Detect defects early for immediate decision directly in your design or engineering workflow to replace costly and late physical prototypes
- Accelerate your decision making with this integrated solution bringing minimal cost of preparation versus days with other separate software
3DEXPERIENCE Learning and Support
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Resources
3DEXPERIENCE is powerful and transformative software, so learning to make the most of it isn’t trivial. Thankfully, Dassault Systèmes and CATI provide plenty of resources on the path to proficiency:
- Official and custom-tailored classroom training
- Online training courses on the Learning Space
- CATI’s quick-response technical support
- Extensive official documentation
- Dassault Systèmes Knowledge Base of supplemental materials, technical articles, and support tickets
- CATI simulation mentorship programs
- CATI consultative methodology development
Why 3DEXPERIENCE with CATI?
Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been implementing solutions on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform since 2012. No one has more experience when it comes to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform solutions, especially when it comes to implementing the platform with SOLIDWORKS or CATIA.
Watch this video to learn more about why companies choose to partner with CATI for 3DEXPERIENCE solutions and get started today.
Get Started with 3DEXPERIENCE from CATI.
We’re ready to help figure out the right product development solution plan for you. Contact us today to get started with a quote, a trial, a demo, or just ask questions.