Currently the only MAC product that works with SOLIDWORKS is eDrawings. You can download a free copy of eDrawings by filling out the form on the right.
eDrawings ( SOLIDWORKS for Mac)
Hardware & System Requirements: SOLIDWORKS for Mac
Graphics Card Drivers: Find graphics card drivers for your system to ensure system performance and stability.
Data Management System Requirements: Hardware and system requirements for SOLIDWORKS Product Data Management (PDM) products.
Anti-Virus: The following Anti-Virus applications have been tested with SolidWorks 3D CAD products.
SOLIDWORKS Composer System Requirements: Hardware and system requirements for SolidWorks Composer and other 3DVIA related products.
Hardware Benchmarks: Applications and references that can help determine hardware performance.
SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal
The SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal is a web-based hub for SolidWorks resources, allowing you to:
- Find the latest versions of SolidWorks software and service pack updates (is there a SOLIDWORKS for Mac?)
- Access the Knowledge Base, containing a wide range of technical documents and resources
- Make enhancement requests
- View your SRs (Service Requests)
- View your SPRs (Bugs)
- Review and register your products
- Edit your profile
- Participate in a moderated discussion forum
Click Here for the SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal!