Introductory SOLIDWORKS Training Package
Pay for each class individually, or $3,999 for CATalyst Professional.
CATI's annual CATalyst NOW membership makes it easy to get the quality training you need with the minimum hassle. The CATalyst NOW membership lets you choose any or all of our wide variety of SOLIDWORKS core and industry-specific classes for one full year.
The CATalyst NOW Program can be approached as a step-by-step integrated training curriculum to prepare students for the Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA) exam. It is recommended that a student start with the SOLIDWORKS Courses. The student is then ready to take any of our industry specific classes. Upon completion of these classes, the student will be ready to take the CSWP exam.
CATalyst Premium Class Schedule
- CAD110: SOLIDWORKS Essentials: Parts and Assemblies
- CAD112: SOLIDWORKS Tune-Up
- CAD150: SOLIDWORKS File Management
- CAD205: SOLIDWORKS Drawings
- CAD210: SOLIDWORKS Advanced Part Modeling
- CAD215: SOLIDWORKS Assembly Modeling
- CAD250: SOLIDWORKS CSWP Prep Class
- CAD305: SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metal
- CAD310: SOLIDWORKS Weldments
- CAD315: SOLIDWORKS Routing: Electrical
- CAD317: SOLIDWORKS Routing: Piping and Tubing
- CAD320: SOLIDWORKS Surface Modeling
- CAD325: SOLIDWORKS for Mold Design
- CAD330: SOLIDWORKS API Fundamentals
- CAD335: SOLIDWORKS Visualize