Advanced SW PDM Administrator Standard Training
Class #: PDM302
The focus of this course is to enable PDM Administrators to master the functionality within the SOLIDWORKS PDM Administration tool.
** Our PDM courses use CATI LIVE. CATI LIVE is an online virtual computer that you will access after the lecture period each day to complete exercises. These exercises can be done at any time between lecture times each day. Instructions will be given at the beginning of class on how to access and use CATI LIVE. You will want to set aside roughly 4 additional hours for full completion of exercises per day.
Adding SOLIDWORKS ToolBox to a vault
- Adding SOLIDWORKS Design Library to a vault
- Adding SOLIDWORKS Templates to a vault
- Data Management considerations
- SOLIDWORKS Considerations
- Update Reference Wizard
- SOLIDWORKS Drawing Templates
- Cold Storage
- Maximizing a PDM Standard Workflow
- Students attending this course are expected to have the following:
- • Completed PDM300 SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard: Administrator
- • Practical experience as a PDM Standard Administrator
- • While not required, it is preferred that student has completed PDM 220 SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard: User
1 Upcoming Class:
|February 15, 16, 2022||1:00pm - 4:00pm - CDT||Virtual Class Resourced||Register|
Request a SOLIDWORKS Training
Can’t find a training class on our schedule? Can’t find dates or locations that work for you? Contact us and let us know your name, location preference, and the class or classes that you are interested in. We will contact you and create training dates that can work with your schedule.