Design Automation DriveWorks Solo Training
Class #: DW305
The goal of this course is to teach you the tools to be competent in DriveWorks Solo. As a DriveWorks Administrator, you will be able to setup and run projects, generate outputs locally, produce custom documents, and provide administrator functionality. As DriveWorks User, you will learn how to create automated CAD data, and how to automate model generation on-demand.
You should view the training course manual as a supplement to, not a replacement for, the system documentation and on-line help. Once you have developed a good foundation in the skills covered in this course, you can refer to the on-line help for information on less frequently used command options.
Creating a Project and Capturing Models
- Building a User Interface
- Building Rules and Running your Project
- File Name and Relative Path Rules
- Statis Replacement Files
- Form Navigation
- Dynamic Replacement Files
- Driving Custom Properties, Documents, Drawings
The DriveWorks Solo training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
Drive SOLIDWORKS part and assembly geometry with DriveWorks Solo
Create DriveWorks User Forms and link them to models
Modify a drawing appearance based on rules
Creates documents based on rules
- Students attending this course are expected to have the following:
- • Mechanical design experience experience.
- • Completed either CAD110 SolidWorks Essentials or CAD215 SolidWorks Assembly Modeling.
- • Experience with the Windows™ operating systems.
2 Upcoming Classes:
Request a SOLIDWORKS Training
Can’t find a training class on our schedule? Can’t find dates or locations that work for you? Contact us and let us know your name, location preference, and the class or classes that you are interested in. We will contact you and create training dates that can work with your schedule.