DriveWorks Solo Training
Class #: DW107
We recommend that all DriveWorks Administrators complete this training program. DriveWorks Solo will introduce the concepts and techniques you will need to begin a successful design automation project using DriveWorks Solo.
Introduction to DriveWorks Functionality/Basic Skills using Dice example (Essentials)
- Pre-requisites & Installation
- SOLIDWORKS Modeling Techniques within the DriveWorks environment
- Project Set Up
- Using the DriveWorks Model Wizard
- Working with Data & Look Ups
- Form/User Interface Design
- DriveWorks Rules Wizard
- Output Rules
- Output Data
- Implementation Guidelines
The DriveWorks Solo training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
Drive SOLIDWORKS part and assembly geometry with DriveWorks Solo
Create DriveWorks User Forms and link them to models
Modify a drawing appearance based on rules
Creates documents based on rules
- SOLIDWORKS Essentials
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Thorough understanding of own company’s product
- Familiarity with computer programming or logic, preferably visual basic
0 Upcoming Class:
No Other Class Offerings are Scheduled At This Time. If you are interested in taking this course please feel free to contact us: 888-308-2284 or Email email@example.com
Additionally, you can request a training session by clicking the "Request Training" button.
Request a SOLIDWORKS Training
Can’t find a training class on our schedule? Can’t find dates or locations that work for you? Contact us and let us know your name, location preference, and the class or classes that you are interested in. We will contact you and create training dates that can work with your schedule.