Class #: DW101
Want to get started with design automation using DriveWorksXpress? This courses will introduce the concepts and techniques you will need to begin a successful design automation project using DriveWorksXpress.
DriveWorks vs. DriveWorksXpress
- Creating a new database
- Capturing dimensions and features
- Custom property mappings
- Associating Drawings
- Designing an Input Form
- Specifying the model rules
- Creating the final model
The DriveWorksXpress training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Upon completion of this course, students will have the skills required to fully utilize DriveWorksXpress and a solid foundation for learning the full DriveWorks package.
- SOLIDWORKS Essentials: Parts & Assemblies
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Thorough understanding of own company’s product
- Familiarity with computer programming or logic, preferably visual basic
2 Upcoming Classes:
Request a SOLIDWORKS Training
Can’t find a training class on our schedule? Can’t find dates or locations that work for you? Contact us and let us know your name, location preference, and the class or classes that you are interested in. We will contact you and create training dates that can work with your schedule.