ENOVIA SOLIDWORKS Integration Training
Class #: EN106
This course is for those new to the SOLIDWORKS Integration with ENOVIA. Students will learn the fundamental skills and concepts central to the successful use of the ENOVIA SOLIDWORKS Integration. Following the course, students will be able to add SOLIDWORKS files to their ENOVIA system using the SOLIDWORKS Integration and the ENOVIA Integration into Windows Explorer.
- ENOVIA Explorer Integration Functionality
- ENOVIA SOLIDWORKS Integration Functionality
- Adding SOLIDWORKS parts, assemblies, and drawings to ENOVIA
- Creating new ENOVIA versions and revisions in SOLIDWORKS
- Releasing SOLIDWORKS CAD files in ENOVIA
- Searching for SOLIDWORKS in ENOVIA
Training materials will be supplied at the beginning of class and are yours to keep.
- Basic understanding of the SOLIDWORKS CAD application
0 Upcoming Class:
| No Other Class Offerings are Scheduled At This Time. If you are interested in taking this course please feel free to contact us: 888-308-2284 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org |
Additionally, you can request a training session by clicking the "Request Training" button.
Request a SOLIDWORKS Training
Can’t find a training class on our schedule? Can’t find dates or locations that work for you? Contact us and let us know your name, location preference, and the class or classes that you are interested in. We will contact you and create training dates that can work with your schedule.