SmarTeam SOLIDWORKS Editor
Class #: ST105
In this hands-on course SOLIDWORKS users will learn how to work with the Enovia SmarTeam in the SOLIDWORKS Environment. The course is focused on introducing Enovia SmarTeam to new users. It covers all the common tasks performed by those who use Enovia SmarTeam for managing SOLIDWORKS and other design files. These basics include searching, viewing, check-in, check-out.
- Price: $995.00
- Professional Development Credits: 2
- Classroom: TBD
- Virtual Classroom: 2 sessions 3-1/2 hours each
Prereqs: Experience with the Windows™ operating system Experience using SOLIDWORKS
- Introduction to Enovia SmarTeam
- Adding Projects and Objects
- Using Enovia SmarTeam Editor Search Tools
- Using the Embedded Viewer
- Introduction to Life Cycle Management
- Using the Local Files Explorer
- Managing Object Views
- Using the SOLIDWORKS Integration for Enovia SmarTeam
This course is includes the material covered in the Enovia SmarTeam Editor Class
Training materials will be supplied at the beginning of class and are yours to keep.
Students will have the fundamental skills and understand the concepts central to the successful use of Enovia SmarTeam Editor in the SOLIDWORKS environment.
|October 2,3, 2017||12:00pm - 4:00pm - CST||Virtual Class||Register|