SOLIDWORKS Workgroup PDM CAD User
Class #: S271
This course is for people new to SOLIDWORKS Workgroup PDM, (formerly known as PDMWorks), who will be using SOLIDWORKS Workgroup PDM to manage their design data. Students will learn SOLIDWORKS Workgroup PDM concepts, how to perform day to day tasks as well as user environment configuration and reporting.
- Price: $495.00
- Professional Development Credits: 1
- Classroom: TBD
- Virtual Classroom: 1 session 3-1/2 hours
- Basic experience with the SOLIDWORKS software.
- Experience with the Windows™ operating system.
SOLIDWORKS Workgroup PDM Concepts
- Accessing Documents
- SOLIDWORKS Workgroup PDM Environment
- Design Collaboration in SOLIDWORKS Workgroup PDM
The SOLIDWORKS Workgroup PDM CAD Editor training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Students will be able to use SOLIDWORKS Workgroup PDM (PDMWorks) with SOLIDWORKS to manage design data. This includes SOLIDWORKS Parts, Assemblies, Drawings, AutoCAD© and other Non-SOLIDWORKS files.
No Other Class Offerings are Scheduled At This Time. If you are interested in taking this course please feel free to contact us: 888-308-2284 or Email email@example.com
Additionally, you can request a training session by clicking the "Request Training" button.