SOLIDWORKS CAM \ CAMWorks 2 Axis Turning Essentials Training
Classroom: 0.5 sessions, 7 hours
Virtual: 2 sessions, 2 hours each
Class #: CADCAM110
This class teaches the essential skills and concepts utilizing the SOLIDWORKS / CAMWORKS Turning Software.
Intro to Turning
- Chucks, ID Features & Operations
- Modifying Turning Features
- Operation Parameters & Toolpaths
- Turn operation modification
- Interactive operation creation and modification
- Sub Spindle and dual turret configurations
- Students attending this course are expected to have the following:
- • Basic knowledge of computers and Windows operating system.
- • Knowledge in CNC Machining, CNC Programming, and basic CAD modeling.
0 Upcoming Class:
| No Other Class Offerings are Scheduled At This Time. If you are interested in taking this course please feel free to contact us: 888-308-2284 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org |
Additionally, you can request a training session by clicking the "Request Training" button.
Request a SOLIDWORKS Training
Can’t find a training class on our schedule? Can’t find dates or locations that work for you? Contact us and let us know your name, location preference, and the class or classes that you are interested in. We will contact you and create training dates that can work with your schedule.