SOLIDWORKS CAM \ CAMWorks 2 Axis Turning Essentials Training
Classroom: 0.5 sessions, 7 hours
Virtual: 2 sessions, 2 hours each
Class #: CAM110
This class teaches the essential skills and concepts utilizing the SOLIDWORKS / CAMWORKS Turning Software.
Intro to Turning
- Chucks, ID Features & Operations
- Modifying Turning Features
- Operation Parameters & Toolpaths
- Turn operation modification
- Interactive operation creation and modification
- Sub Spindle and dual turret configurations
Students will learn the essential skills and concepts utilizing the SOLIDWORKS / CAMWORKS Turning Software.
- Students attending this course are expected to have the following:
- • Basic knowledge of computers and Windows operating system.
- • Knowledge in CNC Machining, CNC Programming, and basic CAD modeling.
1 Upcoming Class:
|July 19, 20, 2021||8:00am - 10:00am - CST||Virtual Class||Register|
Request a SOLIDWORKS Training
Can’t find a training class on our schedule? Can’t find dates or locations that work for you? Contact us and let us know your name, location preference, and the class or classes that you are interested in. We will contact you and create training dates that can work with your schedule.