SOLIDWORKS CAM Professional Training
Class #: CADCAM115
This course teaches how to use the SOLIDWORKS CAM Professional software to machine parts utilizing advanced functionality such as: CAM or SOLIDWORKS configurations, VoluMill™, mill machining in the context of an assembly, and 3 plus 2 machining. Additionally, the course teaches how to generate, modify and post process 2 axis turning toolpaths used for the machining of SOLIDWORKS part files.
SolidWorks CAM Configurations
- High Speed Machining (VoluMill)
- Assembly Machining
- 3 Plus 2 Machining, Turning Basics
- ID Features and Operations
- Modifying Feature and Operation Parameters
- Students attending this course are expected to have the following:
- • Basic knowledge of computers and Windows operating system.
- • Completed the course CADCAM105 SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard Essentials \ CAMWorks 2.5 Axis Milling
- • Knowledge in CNC Machining, CNC Programming, and basic CAD modeling.
4 Upcoming Classes:
Request a SOLIDWORKS Training
Can’t find a training class on our schedule? Can’t find dates or locations that work for you? Contact us and let us know your name, location preference, and the class or classes that you are interested in. We will contact you and create training dates that can work with your schedule.