SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard Essentials \ CAMWorks 2.5 Axis Milling Training
Classroom: 3 sessions, 7 hours each
Virtual: 4 sessions, 2.5 hours each
Class #: CADCAM105
This course teaches how to use the SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard / CAMWorks software to generate, modify and post process 2.5 axis milling toolpaths used for the machining of SOLIDWORKS part files.
CAM Essentials and UI
- Automatic and Interactive Feature Recognition
- Operation Modification
- Create Interactive Operations
- Pattern Features
- Advanced Features and Operations
- Students attending this course are expected to have the following:
- • Experience with the SOLIDWORKS/CAMWorks design software.
- • Experience with the Windows® operating system.
- • Knowledge in CNC Machining, CNC Programming, and basic CAD modeling.
5 Upcoming Classes:
|September 14, 15, 16, 17, 2020||8:00am - 10:30am - CST||Virtual Class||Register|
|October 12, 13, 14, 2020||9:00am - 5:00pm - CST||Buffalo Grove, IL||Register|
|October 26, 27, 28, 2020||9:00am - 5:00pm - MST||Denver, CO||Register|
|November 2, 3, 4, 5, 2020||1:00pm - 3:30pm - CST||Virtual Class||Register|
|November 16, 17, 18, 2020||8:30am - 4:30pm - PST||Hillsboro, OR||Register|
Request a SOLIDWORKS Training
Can’t find a training class on our schedule? Can’t find dates or locations that work for you? Contact us and let us know your name, location preference, and the class or classes that you are interested in. We will contact you and create training dates that can work with your schedule.