SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard Essentials \ CAMWorks 2.5 Axis Milling Training
Classroom: 3 sessions, 7 hours each
Virtual: 4 sessions, 2.5 hours each
Class #: CAM105
This course teaches how to use the SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard / CAMWorks software to generate, modify and post process 2.5 axis milling toolpaths used for the machining of SOLIDWORKS part files.
CAM Essentials and UI
- Automatic and Interactive Feature Recognition
- Operation Modification
- Create Interactive Operations
- Pattern Features
- Advanced Features and Operations
Students will learn how to use the SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard / CAMWorks software to generate, modify and post process 2.5 axis milling toolpaths used for the machining of SOLIDWORKS part files.
- Students attending this course are expected to have the following:
- • Experience with the SOLIDWORKS/CAMWorks design software.
- • Experience with the Windows® operating system.
- • Knowledge in CNC Machining, CNC Programming, and basic CAD modeling.
4 Upcoming Classes:
|October 11, 12, 13, 2021||9:00am - 5:00pm - CST||Buffalo Grove, IL||Register|
|October 25, 26, 27, 2021||9:00am - 5:00pm - MST||Denver, CO||Register|
|November 15, 16, 17, 18, 2021||8:00am - 10:30am - CST||Virtual Class||Register|
|November 15, 16, 17, 2021||8:30am - 4:30pm - PST||Hillsboro, OR||Register|
Request a SOLIDWORKS Training
Can’t find a training class on our schedule? Can’t find dates or locations that work for you? Contact us and let us know your name, location preference, and the class or classes that you are interested in. We will contact you and create training dates that can work with your schedule.