SOLIDWORKS PCB Training
Classroom: 3 sessions, 7 hours each
Virtual: Not Currently Available
Class #: SE221
The goal of this course is to teach you how to use SOLIDWORKS PCB to optimize your PCB design and documentation so you can maximize quality, avoid rework and decrease time to market.
SOLIDWORKS PCB Basics and the User Interface
- Working with PCB Design Projects
- Creating Schematic Templates
- Configuring the Schematic Preferences
- Populating Schematics
- Creating Schematic Connections
- Using Schematic Annotations
- Compiling and Verification
- Collaborating with SOLIDWORKS
- Configuring Layers and PCB Stacks
- Configuring the Outline, Keep-out and Cutout
- Configuring Origins and Grids
- Transferring Design Data
- Placing Footprints
- Using Design Rule Checks
- Defining Polygon Pour
- Inspection – Global Edition
- Outputting Data
The SOLIDWORKS Electrical training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Students will learn how to document PCB designs using libraries, symbols, PCB Editor, and schematic tools.
- General understanding of PCB design and schematics.
1 Upcoming Class:
|October 7, 8, 9, 2019||9 am - 5 pm - EDT||Cincinnati, OH||Register|
Request a SOLIDWORKS Training
Can’t find a training class on our schedule? Can’t find dates or locations that work for you? Contact us and let us know your name, location preference, and the class or classes that you are interested in. We will contact you and create training dates that can work with your schedule.