SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional: IT Administrator Training
Class #: E108
During this course, attendees will learn how to manage the IT components of a SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional environment. Following the course, attendees will have the skills necessary to maintain their current SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional infrastructure, plus adding new replicated sites and test servers.
- What you will learn:
- Installing Microsoft SQL for SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional
- PDM Component Installation
- Microsoft SQL Maintenance Best Practices
- Vault Maintenance
- Adding a Replicated Server
- Tips for creating a test environment
- Backup and Restore Techniques
The SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional IT Administration training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Students will have the skills to maintain their current SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional Environment as well as add new replicated sites and test servers.
- SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional Administration Training (or equivalent experience)
- Who should attend:
- PDM Administrators
3 Upcoming Classes:
Request a SOLIDWORKS Training
Can’t find a training class on our schedule? Can’t find dates or locations that work for you? Contact us and let us know your name, location preference, and the class or classes that you are interested in. We will contact you and create training dates that can work with your schedule.