SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard: CAD Editor / Contributor / Viewer
Class #: E109
This course is for people new to SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard , who will be using SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard to manage their design data while using SOLIDWORKS. The focus of this course is on the fundamental skills and concepts central to the successful use of SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard. Students will learn SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard concepts, how to perform day to day tasks as well as user environment configuration and reporting.
- Price: $495.00
- Professional Development Credits: 1
- Classroom: 1 sessions, 3-1/2 hours
- Virtual Classroom: 1 sessions 3-1/2 hours
- Basic experience with the SOLIDWORKS software.
- Experience with the Windows™ operating system.
SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard Concepts
- Accessing Documents
- Document Lifecycles and Revision Control
- Document Searching
- Using SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard Workflow
- Using SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard Templates
The SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard CAD Editor training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Students will have the fundamental skills and understand the concepts central to the successful use of SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard for managing CAD and other files.
No Other Class Offerings are Scheduled At This Time. If you are interested in taking this course please feel free to contact us: 888-308-2284 or Email email@example.com
Additionally, you can request a training session by clicking the "Request Training" button.