SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard: User Training
Class #: PDM220
The focus of this course is on the fundamental skills and concepts central to the successful use of the SolidWorks PDM to correctly create and locate CAD and document files, edit those files, and correctly move through its associated workflow.
The intended audience for this course is anyone who will manage files with SolidWorks PDM standard.
SolidWorks Enterprise PDM Concepts
- SolidWorks Enterprise PDM User Interface
- Document Creation and Check-in
- Versioning Files
- File References
- Workflow and Notification
- Managing Local Cache
- Working SolidWorks
- Working with Bill of Materials
The SOLIDWORKS PDM: User training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Students will have the fundamental skills and understand the concepts central to the successful use of SOLIDWORKS PDM for managing CAD and other files.
- Students attending this course are expected to have the following:
- • Completed the course CAD110 SolidWorks Essentials.
- • Experience with the Windows™ operating system.
3 Upcoming Classes:
Request a SOLIDWORKS Training
Can’t find a training class on our schedule? Can’t find dates or locations that work for you? Contact us and let us know your name, location preference, and the class or classes that you are interested in. We will contact you and create training dates that can work with your schedule.