SOLIDWORKS Tune-Up Training
Classroom: 2 sessions, 7 hours each
Virtual: 5 sessions, 2 hours each
Class #: CAD112
Built from the ground up, this class is all about speed. Use the interface and system options to move faster than Warp 9.
- SOLIDWORKS Advanced User Interface
- Advanced Part and Assembly Review
- Library Feature Components
- Smart Components
- 2017-2019 Best Updates
- Best Practices
- Extra Exercises
- Appendix (additional information)
Students will take their SolidWorks efficiency to the next level with interface and software settings.
- Students attending this course are expected to have the following:
- • Previous SOLIDWORKS experience/SOLIDWORKS Essentials training.
- • Experience with the Windows™ operating system.
4 Upcoming Classes:
|June 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 2021||1 pm - 3 pm - CST||Virtual Class||Register|
|August 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 2021||1 pm - 3 pm - CST||Virtual Class||Register|
|October 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 2021||1 pm - 3 pm - CST||Virtual Class||Register|
|December 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 2021||1 pm - 3 pm - CST||Virtual Class||Register|
Request a SOLIDWORKS Training
Can’t find a training class on our schedule? Can’t find dates or locations that work for you? Contact us and let us know your name, location preference, and the class or classes that you are interested in. We will contact you and create training dates that can work with your schedule.