Recommended Training Courses:
SOLIDWORKS Electrical – Schematic
SOLIDWORKS Electrical – 3D
Practice Test: CSWA Exam Guide & Practice Test
Exam Length: 60 minutes
Minimum Passing Grade: 70%
Note: The interactive use of SOLIDWORKS is not necessary for this exam since this is not a hands-on test. But you must be familiar with the principles of SOLIDWORKS Electrical from at least SOLIDWORKS 2015 for this exam.
All candidates receive electronic certificates and a personal listing on the CSWA directory* when they pass.
Exam features hands-on challenges in many of these areas of SOLIDWORKS Electrical functionality:
- Reference Dimensions
- Electrical theory
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical Schematics
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical 3D
- Electrical design
Re-Test Policy: There is a minimum 30 day waiting period between every attempt of the CSWA-E exam. Also, a CSWA-E exam credit must be purchased for each exam attempt.
*This option must be set in your online certification account to show up in the directory.
**Login required for access. Full access requires an active Subscription Service contract.
Other Associate Level Exams:
- CSWA – Mechanical Design (Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate)
- CSWA – Sustainability (Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate – Sustainability)
- CSWA – Simulation (Certified Simulation Associate – Simulation)
- CSWA – Additive Manufacturing (Certified Additive Manufacturing Associate)
- For all questions regarding registration, preparation, taking the exams, and finding your certification paper, (click here). You must have your customer login in place to view all the available information. Click this link, then click on the Create a SOLIDWORKS ID to create a customer account if you have not. Once created you will be able to find all the information needed to take your requested exams.
- If your company is on SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services, you are eligible to receive vouchers for free SOLIDWORKS Certification exams. Click here for details.
- Once you have purchased your exam, the certification center is found here. Download the TesterPro client once logged in. From there, you can enter your exam code and begin.