Only a phone call or email away, CAT-PhD relieves your team from becoming distracted with software application issues.
In addition to the Standard Support, CAT-PhD Support subscription offers these additional value-added benefits:
- Priority Support– Highest priority in list of open issues for CATI Customer Support Staff.
- Discounts on Training – PhD subscribers save 10% off CATI Training Services.*
- Live Chat based Support – Chat live with a CATI technician during support hours.
- Environment Optimaization Analysis and Recomendations Report– A CATI technician analyzes a sample set of workstations within the customers modeling environment in order to gather information that will allow the technician to build a report stating the status of the current modeling environment, recommendations for improving the effectiveness of the modeling environment, and an executive summary highlighting the most critical aspects of the report.**
- Rapid Prototyping Credit – Have CATI make you a Rapid Prototype part. For each seat of PhD Support, you will receive a $200 voucher toward the purchase of Rapid Prototyping Services.*
PhD Support offerings are only available to the named assigned user.
|Services||Standard Subscription||CAT-PhD Subscription|
|CATI On-Line Support Portal|
|EMail Support via Support@CATI.com|
|CATI Support and Update Training Webinars|
|WebEx Support Center® based support for any call|
|Priority Support 7am – 7pm Central Time|
|Training Discount – Save 15% off CATI training services|
|Live Chat based Support|
|Scheduled Open Lab Sessions|
|Environment Optimization Analysis and Recommendation Report|
|Rapid Prototyping Credit – Up to $200 value|
* Valid during subscription year and cannot be combined with other discounts or credits.
**Company-wide purchases only.